Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Update

This afternoon the bathroom got scrubbed, and I ran to the grocery store for a few things. Then it was back to the sewing room, and I made 9 more blocks for the Orange Crush mystery. Thats a total of 30 blocks I've made today! Tomorrow I'm going to finish the last 9 blocks for Step 4, and I'd like to play on my Tin Lizzie for a while in the afternoon. I've had enough for today though. My shoulders are killing me, so now I'll have a little supper and plant myself in front of the telly for the rest of the evening.


2 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

WOW, Sue! You have been very productive in the sewing room! and only 8 minutes to make a block...that's fantastic! You are very inspiring! I need to get sewing soon :)

Mary said...

I love the colors you've chosen for the OC! Its going to be spectacular!