Sunday, June 15, 2008

No Reply!

I recently had a couple of ladies who requested information about something I posted on my blog, but alas! neither of them left me an email address. One of the ladies had a profile on Google but no email address. I finally had to go back to the original posts, one from February and one from some other earlier month, left my answers, and hoped each lady would see it. In case they didn't, the skillbuilders machine quilting panels can be found at Keepsake Quilting or at Ericas. Each store has a website. Unfortunately right now I can't remember what the second question is.

I'd bet most bloggers enjoy comments left on their blogs and are more than happy to answer questions, but readers need to supply an email address in order to do that. Mary kindly let me know that one day when I asked her a question on her blog, and I realized I needed to add an email address to my profile too. Help us out here, folks!

And this makes me think of something else. I set up my blog so any comments are automatically forwarded to my email address, so I don't have to keep going back on the blog itself to see if anyone left comments. Is that what everyone does? If it hadn't been for that, I'd have never known that those two ladies left posts on my blog because I don't go back and check the old posts anymore.

1 comment:

Elaine Adair said...

Yes, I do that also. Comments on 'old' posts come to my e-mail address. No one answered you ???

I've only received 'junk' spam on 2 occasions, in 2 years, so I'm not changing any settings I have. You didn't ask about that but ...