Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stash Manager's Report

I missed last Sunday's report, but there hasn't been much action around here anyway, at least nothing reportable. I bought the background fabrics I needed for the QFAH and started cutting it up, but I've kind of lost interest in doing it right now. So I'll throw the fabric back in the pile and work on it some other time. I've just got to get Koleen's quilt finished this week, and I'm finally on the home stretch. There are other projects I need to finish and there are always new ones waiting in the wings!

Here's the Stash Manager's Report:

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 133-3/4 yards
Fabric added this week: 9-1/2 yards
Fabric added year to date: 255-5/8 yards
Net year to date: - 121-7/8 yards

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Do what you enjoy--quilting's not supposed to be miserable!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

It does seem like there are always quilts calling to be made! I think you made the right decision...finishing up Koleen's quilt and other UFO's :)

Lurline said...

I think we all go into these little slumps at times - I've just crawled out of one and am VERY motivated these days - must dash off and weed the garden now - it's spring here and so lovely!
Hugs - Lurline.