Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Stash Report

I've been shopping again, this time for backgrounds and blenders, those all-important companion fabrics necessary for so many quilt projects. I went to the quilt shop for only one fabric that I wanted to have more of on hand, a Moda light blue star on a blue background. It's one of the fabrics that Moda keeps printing, and it's available in several color ways. I'm working on a little patriotic tablerunner, and that's what prompted the trip. You know what happened after that.

I finished two more strippies and the snowman quilt top last week, but I'm only counting out the backing for one strippy. Everything else has already been accounted for.

So here's the Stash Manager's Report:

Fabric used this week: 2-3/4 yards
Fabric used year to date: 44-3/4 yards
Fabric added this week: 30 yards
Fabric added year to date: 125 yards
Net used year to date: -80-1/4 yards

Sure adds up quick, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Kim Brackett said...

You're so right. It's a real eye-opener when you look at the numbers! Maybe I should try keeping count.