Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's A Wrap!

That's the name of this quilt, and today it also signifies that the quilt is finished--quilted, bound, and labeled! I quilted Christmas trees on it using the Tannenbaum pantograph from Willow Leaf Studio.

That's another one completed from my Power of Ten list, so I cleaned up the list, removed the projects that have been completed, and added the Orange Crush quilt. I finished quilting that one a couple of days ago. Now I just have to bind--and label--it. That makes eight projects on my list, but five of them were added in June, so they're old, and I'll wait until I make some progress with those before I add anything else.



















I've completed several Christmas projects this year in different mediums, and I guess this will be the last one for a while. Stephanie D has got me all fired up about Halloween, and now I feel a Halloween quilt coming on!


Credit where credit is due: "It's a Wrap quilt" design by Mary Ann Meador, Quiltmaker Nov/Dec 08

3 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I love this quilt. What a good way to use those Christmas fat quarters you just couldn't resist.

Beth French said...

Such a great use of large scale fabrics. Really nice!

Shari said...

I just love this quilt - very cool. It would probably work in 'birthday' fabrics as well... Congratulations on a finish!!!