Monday, June 21, 2010

Finished the Hoodie

Anyone who has been reading my blog for a while probably knows what a terrible procrastinator I am. So it probably shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody that I sewed up most of the seams for this little hoodie weeks ago, then let it sit around waiting for the last sleeve to be set in and for the buttons to be sewn on. My niece had a little boy yesterday on Father's Day, so I figured it was high time to get it finished. It went out in the mail this afternoon!

Yarn: Cotton Kisses, Plymouth Yarn Co.
Pattern: Adorable Baby Hoodie, Creative Knitting Magazine May 2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I know what you mean, I made a sweater for my great niece and it took me two months to sew it together.

Judy S. said...

Love your latest hexies, Sue. Great sweater...what yarn/pattern did you use? As for procrastinating...my first grade teacher labeled me one, many years ago. SHe was right on!

Denise said...

Feels great to cross things off the UFO list! I only have 3 quilt projects (not counting the punchneedle I already started) going and am having a hard time NOT starting another one. I will probably start a new one soon, I have been wanting to make a miniature quilt and found one in a magazine so stay tuned :0)