Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hexies #34 and #35

Here are two hexies I finished two weeks ago while the chimney was coming out. I haven't finished the one from last week yet, but I hope to have two more finished by the end of next week.



JudyS wanted to see a picture of all the ones I've finished so far, so here they are. They're not arranged any way, just took them out of the box and slapped them on the wall, so there are pockets of the same colors and fabrics next to each other. The sashing hasn't been sewn to anything yet either, I just wanted to see how it might look.

5 comments:

Margo in Maine said...

WOW...love it!!!

Judy S. said...

So pretty! Thanks for humoring me! I love the 3-D effect they seem to be doing, almost like Tumbling Blocks.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

This quilt is going to be so beautiful. I'm in awe!

Elisabeth said...

This is so nice. Amazing to see how it going to be. I love it!
Congratulations winning a wonderful quilt.

Elisabeth

Diah Rothman said...

It looks lovely...... this really motivates me to pick up mine again... Our layout almost the same.... :)