Monday, October 11, 2010

October Dishcloth

I did get some sewing done Saturday on my day off, but I can't stay away from those knitting needles. JudyS has been knitting dishcloths lately, and she reminded me of a pattern for a pumpkin dishcloth that I got last year and never made. By the time I tracked down the orange cotton yarn for it, Halloween had come and gone. My son wants one too, so I have one more to make.


Pattern: Joan Barnett, Coats and Clark
Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream, color Hot Orange



4 comments:

Purple Pam said...

Love the orange pumpkin dishcloth. I tried making dishcloths, but they are too bulky. I guess I need to find a thinner string.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Cute!!

Kim Brackett said...

That's so precious!

Margo in Maine said...

How cute Sue....love it...I have been doing my christmas stocking for newest great granson and would you believe I lost one of my needles...looked everywhere...so today I went out and bought me another set...I do dishcloths but not that fancy....cute...cute !!!